Join your hosts DreamTeam and witness a superb spring spectacle come alive on the 14 September 2019 for 12 hours straight as uShaka Marine World is transformed into the biggest water based pool party in AFRICA.
That’s right - after literally weathering the storm last year, Dubane Spring Break returns in 2019 with the promise of being bigger and better than ever!!!
Powered by the usual suspects, Channel O and uShaka Marine World, DSB19 further strengthens its springtime celebration with the help of sponsor Smirnoff and a partnership with UKZN to deliver a world class festival of music.
Apart from just dancing the day away to great music, you will also have the chance to experience uShaka’s exhilarating water slides, including the highest slide in the Southern Hemisphere, the Body Tornado, Duzi river ride and much much more.
So, be sure to look out for more exciting DSB19 announcements during the ultimate countdown to the country’s ultimate pool party this Spring!
Late Bird General Ticket: : R184 per person which will be available from 1 September 2019 or until early bird tickets are sold out.
VIP Tickets: R400 per person (includes limited catering, private cash bar, private seating).
Bulk Ticket: R99 per person for a minimum purchase of 1000 tickets, which can only be purchased through uShaka Ticketing
So, save the date for an “uShakalicious” day of fun and join our Facebook Event!
1. Only Dubane Spring Break event tickets are applicable for access to Wet 'n Wild on the 14th of September 2019.
2. Cuda & Squid will be closed for regular maintenance until further notice.
3. Wet 'n Wild is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during off-peak season.
4. For health and safety reasons, food hampers, braais and cooler boxes are not allowed within the uShaka Sea World & Wet 'n Wild premises.
5. No pets allowed except service animals.
6. The aquarium in the Sea World area and the slides at the Wet 'n Wild area are not operational during load shedding
Dubane Spring Break General - R 184.00
Your cart is empty!